- The ABT 75/90 S brake is an Active Brake, Hydraulically Applied, braking force by variation of operating pressure.
- The ABT 75/90 S brake consists of two independent caliper halves with opposite hydraulic cylinders. ABT brakes
are suitable for horizontal and vertical brake discs under any angular displacement.
- Compact and Robust construction
- Fast response time, fast braking for maximum safety
- Special design to reduce braking noise
- Stainless steel piston
- High performance lining with stable friction coefficient
- Suitable for extreme low temperature application
- Long life time
- Easy maintenance
- User-friendly change of linings because of removable sideways lining retainer plates
Stopping and / or Holding brake for Wind Power Generator