- The ABT 75/90 G R brake is an Active Brake, Hydraulically Applied, braking force by variation of operating
- The ABT 75/90 G R brake consists of two independent caliper halves with opposite hydraulic cylinders.
ABT brakes are suitable for horizontal and vertical brake discs under any angular displacement.
- Compact and Robust construction
- Fast response time, fast braking for maximum safety
- Stainless steel piston
- High performance lining with stable friction coefficient
- Suitable for low temperature application
- Long life time
- Easy maintenance
- Lining retraction springs for guaranteed air gap between lining and disc when brake is open
- Suitable as rotor brake on the slow speed shaft
Stopping and / or Holding brake for Wind Power Generator