- The ABS 75-FC brake is an Active Brake, Hydraulically Applied, braking force by variation of operating pressure.
- The ABS 75-FC brake is designed as a floating calliper with one hydraulic cylinder. ABS brakes are suitable for
horizontal and vertical brake discs under any angular displacement.
- Compact and robust construction
- Fast response time, fast braking for maximum safety
- Stainless steel piston
- Sinter linings for high speed/high energy application
- Lining retraction springs ensure air gap between lining and disc, when brake is open
- Removable retainers allow easy change of linings
- Suitable for low temperature application
- Long life time
- Easy maintenance
Stopping and / or Holding brake for Wind Power Generator