Application: IndustrialMaterial Type: WovenMaterial Form: Flexibleµ: 0.50Fixing Method: Bond/Rivet
Non-asbestos woven brake lining made of heat-resisting organic fiber and fine brass wire, impregnated with special resin binder. FTL094 is free from the paticular prickliness of traditional Non-Asbestos brake lining as it does not contain glass fibreat all. Color is brown.
1,200 kgs/m3 approx
• Woven non-asbestos with fine brass wire insertion.
• Reasonably flexible and can be bent to contact brake shoes or bands
• They are recommended for heavy duty applications due to its high tensile strength and longer durability.
• Since bituminous binder is not used, it has higher oil and heat resistance.
• Marine equipment such as anchor windlass and hoist
• Draw works for on-and off-shore rig
• Lifts and Elevators
• Centrifugal equipment for sugar industry
• Cranes, hoists, hauling trucks and other heavy duty industrial equipment
FTL094 Technical Data