This modular system forms the basis of a product programme that can be adapted to suit practically any application. The BFK458 spring-operated brake is a standard product that can be used anywhere, but its modular design means it can also be used for special applications. Its versatility is its strength.
* Braking torque: 2-600 Nm
* 9 sizes in CSA-CUS design
* DC voltages: 24, 103, 180, 205 V
* Thermal class F (155 °C)
* Preset air gap
* Braking torque can be reduced (module E)
* Long rotor/hub guide with low rate of wear
* Manual release facilities for all sizes
* Air gap and wear monitoring (optional)
Brake motors, cranes, warehousing, wood working machines, industrial trucks, stage machinery, vehicles for the disabled and escalators.