YWW Series Electro-Hydraulic Drum Brakes
The YWW series Electro-hydraulic brake is a normally closed brake, suitable for horizontal mounting. It is mainly used in portal cranes, bucket stacker/reclaimers'slewing mechanism.
Main design features:
- Interlocking shoes balancing devices (patented technology) constantly equalizes the clearance of brake shoes on both sides and make adjustment unnecessary, thus avoiding one side of the brake lining sticking to the brake wheel. The brake is equipped with a shoes autoaligning device.
- Main hinge points are equipped with self-lubricating bearing, making high efficiency of transmission, long ser vice life. Lubricating is unnecessary during operation.
- Adjustable bracket ensure the brake works well.
- The brake spring is arranged inside a square tube and a surveyor's rod is placed on one side. It is easy to read braking torque value and avoid measuring and computing.
- Brake lining is of card whole-piece shaping structure, easy to replace. Brake linings of various materials such as half-metal (non-asbestos) hard and half-hard, soft (including asbestos) substance are available for customers to choose.
- All adopt the company's new types of thruster as corollaryequipment which work accurately and have long life.
- Hand released lever device .
- Release (open) or close limit switch, indicates whether brake is properly released or closed.
- Lining-wear limit switch, indicates when wear of lining reaches the limit (Note: self-compensator should be attached simultaneously).
- Wear-self-compensator effects self-compensation of shoe clearance and torque when lining wears.
- Adopt thruster with fall valve as actuator, this can realize closing delay of brake.