MAIN DESIGN FEATURES
- Patented design which includes balancing devices (patented technology) constantly equalizes the clearance of brake shoes on both sides and makes adjustment unnecessary, thus completely avoiding the brake lining one side sticking to the brake wheel. The brake is equipped with a shoes auto aligning device.
- Main hinge points are equipped with self-lubricating bearing, giving high efficiency of transmission, long service life. Lubricating is unnecessary during operation.
- The brake spring is arranged inside a square tube and a surveyor's rod is placed on one side. It is easy to read braking torque value and avoid measuring and computing.
- Brake lining is easy to replace. Brake linings available in various materials such as sintered metal and non asbestos organic.
- The YWLA series brake is a delayed braking device mainly used for maintaining and storm braking of outdoor cranes and port handing machinery on the gantry traveling mechanism with frequency converter or other electric speed control, or as service brake for conveyor belts. According to demand the brake can add a solenoid valve to perform closing without delay.
- Hand released lever.
- Release (open) or close limit switch, indicates whether brake is properly released or closed and give interlocking protection.
- Lining-wear limit switch, indicates when wear of lining reaches the limit (Note: self-compensator should be attached simultaneously).
- Wear-self-compensator effects self-compensation of shoe clearance and torque when lining wears.