Electro-Hydraulic Drum Brakes
- Interlocking shoes balancing devices (patented technology) constantly equalizes the clearance of brake shoes on both sides and make adjustment unnecessary, thus avoiding one side of the brake lining sticking to the brake wheel. The brake is equipped with a shoes autoaligning device.
- Main hinge points are equipped with self-lubricating bearing, making high efficiency of transmission, long service life. Lubricating is unnecessary during operation.
- Adjustable bracket ensure the brake works well.
- The brake spring is arranged inside a square tube and a surveyor's rod is placed on one side. It is easy to read braking torque value and avoid measuring and computing.
- Brake lining is of card whole-piece shaping structure, easy to replace. Brake linings of various materials such as half-metal (non-asbestos) hard and half-hard, soft (including asbestos) substance are available for customers to choose.
- The YKW series Electro-hydraulic brake is a normally opened brake, suitable for horizontal mounting, employIng a thruster as actuator. With the foot controlling switch the operator can release or close the brake. It is mainly used for deceleration braking of portal cranes' slewing mechanism. In a non-operating state the machinery can be braked by a manual close device.
- The YWW series Electro-hydraulic brake is a normally closed brake, suitable for horizontal mounting. It is mainly used in portal cranes, bucket stacker/reclaimers slowing mechanism.
- The dimensiond and braking torque paremeters of YWK normal open drum brakes comply with JB/T6406.1-92 standard (current Chiness Trade Standard)and German DIN 15430 standard.Mainly used as deceleration braking of various general bridges and pordges and portal crane's gantry traveling machanism.It can also be used deceleration/braking of drive machanism of non-lift winch.
- Hand released lever (YWW series) and Hand closed device (YKW series)
- Release (open) or close limit switch, indicates whether brake is properly released or closed.
- Lining-wear limit switch, indicates when wear of lining reaches the limit (Note: self-compensator should be attached simultaneously)
- Wear-self-compensator effects self-compensation of shoe clearance and torque when lining