The WPT Power mechanical power take-off consists of a lever actuated clutch with a shaft and bearings mounted in a rigid cast housing. The mechanical PTO is designed for inline and sideload applications on all internal combustion engines with standard SAE industrial flywheel/flywheel housing dimensions.
• Supplied with sealed-for-life pilot bearings to eliminate lubrication problems
• Ball bearing throw-out collars are optional on 10", 11½", 14", 18" and standard on 311 PTOs
• Heavy duty Kevlar® is available for heavy shock load applications that require extra tooth strength
• All drive rings are ductile (nodular) iron as standard
• Roller bearings are available for customers requiring higher sideloads