WPT's mechanical power take-off clutches are suitable for inline and sideload applications on all internal combustion engines with standard SAE flywheel housing dimensions. All PTOs and parts are 100% interchangeable with existing PTOs. All units are supplied with sealed ball pilot bearings to eliminate lubriction problems normally encountered. Ball bearing throwout collars are optional on 14" units and standard on 311 units.
The WPT Power mechanical power take-off consists of a lever actuated clutch with a shaft and bearings mounted in a rigid cast housing. The mechanical PTO is designed for inline & sideload applications on all internal combustion engines with standard SAE industrial flywheel/flywheel housing dimensions.
• Supplied with sealed-for-life pilot bearings to eliminate lubrication problems
• Ball bearing throw-out collars are optional on 10", 11.5", 14", 18" and standard on 311 PTOs
• Heavy duty Kevlar is available for heavy shock load applications that require extra tooth strength
• All drive rings are ductile (nodular) iron as standard
• Roller bearings are available for customers requiring higher sideloads
Our WPT Mechanical PTO's are in stock and ready to ship!