The preset value of a desired feeding length or other physical quantity is programmed into the preset counter. Four different preset values are available and may be programmed in any desired unit of measurement i.e. mm, inches, degrees, kg, r.p.m, etc.
After initial programming you can quickly and easily change the preset value and in this way modify the product even on the fly.
Two discrete counter sections internal to the SRB 3206 further increase the functional flexibility. These counters will operate at high frequency to ensure that no pulses are lost during the start/stop phases.
The Preset Counter SRB 3206 offers the following functions:
• Two discrete counter sections
• Programming of four preset values
• Shift of preset values during operation
• Programming of scale factor
• Choice of digit range (movement of decimal point)
• Selecting one or two-channel encoders
• Selecting preset conditions
• Selecting counting direction (up or down)
• Counter blocking
• Counting frequency of up to 50kHz ensures high precision
• Very short reset times eliminate counting errors
• Optional scale factor ensures great flexibility